Thursday, February 25, 2016

Happy Day, All is Well...

So! We got lost in DC today. And lost sister Liu on the metro. And
didn't get home until late. And have not had wifi hahaha - so here's
to the shortest email of forever! And sorry I didn't respond to like
anyone :/

God is at the head! John's getting baptized this weekend. Holy smokes
he is SO PREPARED. I am so excited for His baptism! He is the
greatest!!

We are teaching some RAD part member families in Leesburg that are SO
ROCKIN! And are totally on the road to baptism. It nearly rips my
heart out to think that I won't be here to watch them all progress,
but then I remember that this work is not about me and never has been.
That God knows best. And that His purposes will always always be
fulfilled!

And we got 8 referrals this week! Asking from everyone WORKS. It's remarkable.

We had stake conference this week and it was SO REVELATORY. Wow. I was
in tears like the whole time. This really is Christ's church and He is
at the head of it. I love the gospel of Jesus Christ. I love His Work.
I love His children. I am so so grateful for the time that I have to
serve here in this part of the vineyard!!

This is super short, but a picture is worth a thousand words, right?
:) enjoy! Love you all!
Keep it real and keep the faith!
Sister Kennedy








No comments:

Post a Comment